Are You A Good Ticket Candidate?
Adelante’s Ticket to Work team wants you to be successful on your job hunt and we have the tools to help you find and maintain employment.
Of course, you are a key part of the employment question and there are things you should consider as you work toward greater independence and join or re-join the workforce:
- Do you current receive social security benefits?
- Do you want to earn a better living than Social Security (SSI/SSDI) provides?
- Are you seeking a better quality of life?
- Would you like to work towards reducing your dependency on disability benefits?
If you answered yes to these questions, then the Adelante Ticket to Work program may be right for you!
Adelante offers one-on-one employment services to eligible Social Security beneficiaries under the Ticket to Work program. We have a well-respected, experienced team that has helped hundreds of people with disabilities find and maintain jobs. Because Adelante Ticket to Work has an extensive service area (all 50 states) and our employment system is set up to work with people who often have mobility or transportation issues or who don’t live in close proximity to our Ticket offices, most of Adelante’s Ticket to Work (TTW) services are provided via the internet or over the phone.
Adelante’s Ticket Services are best suited for you if you:
- Have a reliable computer and access to the Internet
- Have steady access to a phone
- Have the ability to work independently with the support of our team toward your employment goals (for example finding new employment opportunities or maintaining your current job)
- Are between the ages of 18 and 64
- Are currently receiving SSI or SSDI disability benefits from the Social Security Administration
Adelante’s role as an employment network for the Social Security Ticket to Work program is to support you and provide you with the necessary tools and resources to find and maintain employment. We offer a wide range of Ticket to Work Services and can help you with career counseling, benefits questions, job placement, and job retention.
If you are ready to get to work, please complete our Get Started Form or contact us today!