Contact Center Services
Adelante offers contact center or call center services as a stand-alone business service or in partnership with Adelante Mailing & Fulfillment Center, which provides fulfillment services.
Adelante has the ability to be up and running in our fixed site or with remote agents within 45 days of a new call center contract. Some of the advantages we offer include:
For more information about contracting with Adelante to run your call center, or to get a quote for these services, contact:
- Contact center located within 42,000 square building that provides on-site support for facility/IT needs, and secured by electronic access controls 24x7
- We use a cloud-based hosted service that allows full scalability, reliability, and the ability to upgrade features to meet customer needs.
- Adelante offers a comprehensive call distribution system that can route calls to agents based on availability and skills, and monitor or record calls for quality assurance.
- Database connectivity/Computer Telephony integration
- Interactive voice response system allows automated access to commonly requested customer tasks
- Outbound calling capabilities – contact customers for selling, notification purposes
- Full reporting of all calls and actions, pending actions
For people with disabilities:
Adelante’s call center contracts offer employment for people with disabilities. As new contracts come on line, we can offer more positions as call center representatives. Training and supervision is provided, but some experience is necessary. The ability to pass a background check is also a must.