Adelante Development Center is a diverse nonprofit organization that supports people with mental and physical disabilities, seniors, and disadvantaged populations. The organization was founded in New Mexico 40 years ago and has innovated and expanded to meet the needs of the community. Today, we have a positive impact on over 65,000 people across New Mexico.
Adelante currently provides employment, vocational and life skills training, residential services, day services, and volunteer opportunities for people with disabilities and seniors. Adelante also provides a variety of services addressing hunger and providing resources for disadvantaged populations including assistive devices and Benefits Connection Center services.
You can connect to our agency in a number of ways:
- Use our business services - Adelante operates several social enterprises that offer employment while providing quality business services for local companies. We have thousands of happy customers and these businesses employ approximately 300 people with disabilities.
- Work for Adelante – Adelante has locations throughout New Mexico and we are always on the lookout for caring and capable team members to work for us. Apply online.
- Volunteer or Donate - Adelante welcomes volunteers as individuals or in groups to help support our mission. Our staff members and the people with disabilities we support do community service for a variety of causes, too. We also greatly appreciate your donations.
- Hire a great employee - contact us to locate a dedicated, skilled employee who we will help you train and support. People with disabilities have proven to be exceptional employees. All that is needed is opportunity.
- Learn about our newest Community Resource - GiveABQ.
Thank you for supporting Adelante’s mission and for visiting our website. As a 501(c)(3) social service organization, please know that your donations to Adelante are tax deductible. Be sure to like us on Facebook to see even more photos and current events.
Questions? Please contact us at: